Best Trail Running Shoes for Bad Knees
Bad knees sure can make trail running painful. Even if you work out every single day and are in great shape, bad knees can make it a serious challenge to continue running. Trail running shoes made specifically for runners with bad knees can really help with the problem and reduce the pain and discomfort you feel while running.
So in 2016, what ARE the best trail running shoes for runners with bad knees?
These trail running shoes from ASICS are the absolute best trail running shoe for bad knees:
ASICS Men's Gel Kayano 22 Running Shoe, Charcoal/Silver/Lime, 14 4E US
- Flexible performance running shoe featuring reflective and color-pop details
- Gait-enhancing Impact Guidance System (i.g.s)
- FluidRide bounce-back cushioning
- FluidFit multi-directional reinforced stretch upper
- Heel clutching system exoskeletal heel counter
Available for men and for women, it has a very strong rating from serious runners who suffer with knee pain. Very good trail running shoes if you have not only bad knees, but also bad ankles as well.
The trail running shoes below all are excellent choices for runners with bad knees (mainly for trail running):